1. By using boellhoff.com/gb-en you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of boellhoff.com/gb-en. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use boellhoff.com/gb-en
2. Böllhoff may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Böllhoff. Your continued use of boellhoff.com/gb-en after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use boellhoff.com/gb-en content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any boellhoff.com/gb-en content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of boellhoff.com/gb-en content requires the prior written permission of Böllhoff.
4. You agree to use boellhoff.com/gb-en only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of boellhoff.com/gb-en. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within boellhoff.com/gb-en and boellhoff.com.
5. boellhoff.com/gb-en content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Böllhoff UK and/or Böllhoff Group, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Böllhoff UK and/or Böllhoff Group be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
7. Böllhoff does not warrant that functions contained in boellhoff.com/gb-en content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that boellhoff.com/gb-en or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. Information that is published on the web site may contain references or cross references to Böllhoff products, services etc. that are not announced or available in your country. The accuracy of such information cannot be guaranteed, particularly since this information is subject to change, specific requirements or availability and such references do not imply that Böllhoff intends to announce such products, services etc. in your country.
9. The names, images and logos identifying Böllhoff UK and Böllhoff Group or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Böllhoff UK and Böllhoff Group and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Böllhoff UK and Böllhoff Group, or any other third party.
10. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on boellhoff.com/gb-en (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Please note that any information, unsolicited suggestions, ideas or other submissions will be deemed not to be confidential and non-proprietary. By sending any information or material, you grant Böllhoff unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Böllhoff are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
Stoneferry Business Park
Tel: +44 1482 325425
Contact (E-Mail): email@example.com
Contact (E-Mail): firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND
No. GB 974.8959.37
Tel.: +44 1902 603934
Fax: +44 1902 603057
Contact (E-Mail): email@example.com
Böllhoff Direct is a branch of Böllhoff GmbH in Germany.