Safe adhesion without loss of performance
ONSERT® technology allows adhesion of different fasteners to diverse materials.
An efficient connection
Böllhoff, as a specialist in mechanical joining technology, and DELO, as a specialist for intelligent bonding technology, have together developed a new fastening system.
It’s the ONSERT® technology – quick bonding of fasteners without loss of performance.
- Optimised design ensures distortion-free surfaces; ideal where close tolerance or visual requirements are important. Fastening elements do not become apparent on the visible side through
- Heat input such as it happens during welding and heat curing
- Processing parameters independent of customer component
- Full mechanical load capacity immediately after irradiation (no post-crosslinking)
- Short curing times (< 5 sec)
There are two product families in the DELO range of adhesive products that are suitable for ONSERT® adhesion.
- Light-curing acrylate
- Curing in less than 10 seconds
- Universal adhesion to various substrates
- Application specific mechanical properties (ultimate elongation, TG, Young's modulus)
- Light-curing epoxy resin
- Curing in 5–60 seconds
- For temperatures up to +150 °C
DELO and BÖLLHOFF are pleased to assist you during the entire development process.
Quick and process-reliable bonding of fastening elements with light-curing adhesives
|0250/14.02||English||PDF / 655 KB|
If you are not able to open the document, please install the Adobe Acrobat Reader.